There's really no better way to protect your vacation investment than by purchasing travel insurance. With the possibility of cancellations, flight delays, lost luggage or passports, medical emergencies and any other unexpected incident, travel insurance can provide the reassurance and peace of mind that you need.
TravelSafe Insurance is one the industry's leading travel insurance suppliers that can offer you numerous benefits that can help your vacation experience stay positive, even if something unexpected occurs. Remember, without the purchase of travel insurance, you could lose up to the full cost of your trip! Below are some benefits that TravelSafe Insurance can provide you.
- Cancel For Any Reason Benefit - We will reimburse You for 75% of Your prepaid, forfeited, nonrefundable expenses for Travel Arrangements provided:
- Your payment for this plan is received within 15 days of Your initial deposit/payment for Your Trip
- You insure 100% of all prepaid Travel Arrangements that are subject to cancellation penalties or restrictions by the Travel Supplier (including any subsequent arrangements added to your Trip within 15 days of payment for the subsequent arrangements) and
- You cancel Your Trip two (2) days or more before Your Scheduled Departure Date.
- Trip Interruption and Travel Delay benefits
- Excellent coverage for flight delays due to weather and mechanical problems with an aircraft
- Reimbursements for any additional travel expense incurred due to flight delays (missed days on cruises or tours and reasonable expenses for hotel and meals) up to the maximum benefit amount.
- Baggage Delay benefits
- Includes reimbursements of up to $500 for the incidentals you need to get before your luggage is returned to you
- Exclusive Hurricane Warning benefits
- New Group Plans for Students & Adults
- 24 Hour Business and Concierge Services
- Reservation for transportation services
- Reservations and recommendations for local restaurants and golf courses
- One Call Worldwide Travel Services Network
- 24/7 worldwide service for a huge variety of issues (emergency medical evacuation, lost or stolen passports, tracking the return of lost luggage and more)
- 24/7 Worldwide Emergency Assistance Service
- Up to $100,00 in Medical Expenses benefits
- References to English-speaking physicians or hospitals that provide Western-standard medical care
- Arrangements for family visits if you are hospitalized for a lengthy stay
- Emergency Evacuation
- Medical -- up to $1 million
- Non-medical -- up to $25,000
- Coverage for Mental, Nervous or Physiological Disorders